|Home||» Products||» CSM Membrane||» CSM Membrane|
We have been recognized amongst the leading organizations engaged in manufacturing and supplying CSM Membrane. It is a thin layer that does not let certain ions permeate through it. We use optimum quality materials, sourced from reputed vendors to process this membrane. Used in RO plants, it is widely suitable for brackish water desalination. CSM Membrane finds employment in industrial water, drinking water, waste water treatment plant, pharmaceutical water and huge applicability in food and medicine sector. We offer this membrane at affordable prices.
Permeate flow rate: Nominal salt rejection: Effective membrane area: Feed spacer thickness:
9,500 GPD (36.0 m3/day) 99.7% 365 ft2 (33.9 m2) 34 mil
1. The performance of the provided product is rooted from the data that is determined after half an hour of operation on the basis of below listed testing parameters:
2,000 mg/L NaCI solution at 225 psig (1.5 MPa) applied pressure 15% recovery 77 of (25 0C) pH 6.5-7.0
2. Minimal rejection of salt is 99.4%.
3. The Perfused flow rate of each and every element may differ but it will never be more than 15%.
4. For secure transportation, all the elements are properly packed and vacuum sealed in safe to use polyethylene bag that contains 1.0% SBS (sodium bisulfite) solution. Also, all the elements are separately packed in cardboard boxes.
Membrane type: Membrane material: Element configuration:
Thin-Film Composite Polyamide (PA) Spiral-Wound, FRP Wrapping
Model Name- A B C Weight Inter-Brine Seal connector RE8040-BN
Dimensions- 40.0 inch (1,016 mm) 8.0inch (201 mm) 1.12 inch (28 mm)
Weight- 15 kg (40000308, 40000309)
1. One Brine Seal, Four O-Rings and One Inter Connector (coupler) is supplied with each of the membrane element.
2. All RE8040 elements properly fits in nominal 8.0 inch (201 mm) I.D. pressure vessels.
Provided data in this doc is exclusively for explanatory purposes and its only user's duty to make sure that the provided products are properly used. Toray Chemical Korea Inc. expects no obligation, damages or liability is incurred for misusing either products or the information provided in this doc. This doc also does not indicate any warranty of the product